A FEW WORDS
FROM ROBERT DESCAILLEAUX
I’m Robert Descailleaux, Owner / Head Instructor here at RENZO GRACIE ALABAMA JIU JITSU.
I’m Robert Descailleaux, Owner / Head Instructor here at RENZO GRACIE ALABAMA – BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU.
As a Martial Arts instructor with extensive experience training kids, there is nothing better than seeing them grow firsthand. But more important than the Martial Arts skills they learn… is the personal skills they develop and carry for life.
Because Martial Arts is so much more than just kicking and punching, and getting the next colorful belt
It’s about developing confidence, discipline, character, focus and respect. With every class we teach, your kids are growing in mind, body and character.
That’s because martial arts provides instant positive feedback. Through learning to focus on the core moves, they develop discipline and respect. They can instantly see and feel a difference, making them destined to build confidence, self awareness and self respect.
And of course it’s a ton of FUN! That’s why I love teaching Martial Arts to kids in this community, and why I know your kids are going to LOVE training.
So please have a look below to find out exactly how your kids can benefit from our Martial Arts classes.
GET CONFIDENT, GET ACTIVE, & HAVE FUN!
- Our Champions Program is typically subdivided in four different groups to accommodate students of different ages and skill levels:Kinder Jitsu (4-6 years old)
- · Tigers (7-9 years old)
- · Juniors (10-12 years old)
- · Teens (13-15 years old)
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR CHAMPIONS PROGRAM
- Improve children’s social skills
- Enhance self-confidence
- Better understanding of goal-setting
- Working towards objectives
- Learn the RGABJJ Self-Defense System
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
- Building muscle and increasing flexibility
- Improving mental strength, memory and brain function
- Development of problem-solving skills
- Reducing stress and teaching patience
- Self-confidence booster
- Promoting healthy competition
- Develops focus, listening and leadership skills
- Anti-bullying approach
DOES YOUR CHILD HAVE ANY OF THESE CHALLENGES?
- 1. They are great kids but they just don’t listen, often being told to do something a hundred times before they actually do anything.
- They’re bright and intelligent, yet have trouble paying attention at home, in school or in any important situation, even being classified as an “ADD” or “ADHD” child.
- They are simply shy and lack the confidence and self-esteem needed to live up to their full potential.
- They have an agressive behavior in school and at home.
Whether you want to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Mixed Martial Arts, we have what you are looking for, right here for you taught by some of the most trained and skilled teachers in Alabama. Renzo Gracie schools are world renowned. Besides Renzo Gracie himself, many world champions have come from his schools such as Matt Serra, Ricardo Almeida, George Saint Pierre, Neiman Gracie, Gary Tonon, Roger Gracie, Gordon Ryan, Eddie Cummings and many others who have won titles in the UFC, IBJJF, Metamoris, Polaris, Bellator, ADCC, EBI, NAGA, Kasai Pro and the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu World Championships.